Nuffnang

Friday, December 12, 2008

Crossfade - Cold


Looking back at me I see
That I never really got it right
I never stopped to think of you
I'm always wrapped up in
Things I cannnot win
You are the antidote that gets me by
Something strong
Like a drug that gets me high

What I really meant to say
Is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold to you

And I'm sorry about all the lies
Maybe in a different light
You could see me stand on my own again
Cause now i can see
You were the antidote that got me by
Something strong like a drug that got me high
I never meant to be so cold

I never really wanted you to see
The screwed up side of me that I keep
Locked inside of me so deep
It always seems to get to me
I never really wanted you to go
So many things you should have known
I guess for me theres just no hope
I never meant to be so cold

-berdasarkan post seblom ni, aku ader ckp pasal kelainan muzik walaupun lirik lebih kurang sama. mcm group ni, klu baca btol2 lirik dia, kite tau lagu ni pasal cinta. tp bile dgr muzik skali, gile rock!! 2 yg aku cube sampaikan. kelainan, xterikat ngan 1 jenis lagu je. lirik leh jadi ape2 saje, mcm cinta skali pn tp klu kite tau nk alunkan muzik 2, so kite xkan jadi typical. asal lagu cinta mesti leleh, so kat sini mcm lagu dr crossfade lagu cinta tp xleleh. so sesama la kite fikirkan k

No comments: